The club are looking to appoint an additional volunteer committee member for the ongoing development of the club.
You must be available to attend a minimum of 6 meetings a year and actively bailiff the club waters.
If you believe you have the drive and passion to join the clubs committee and are able to work within a team and deliver on commitments please apply in writing, using the subject line - committee - to:
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE 18+ AND BE A FULLY PAID UP MEMBER OF THE CLUB.
Job Description - committee member
• Actively contribute to the discussions and decisions of the committee.
• Take on specific actions in support of the committee and club
• Having Respect for each other
• The external face of the club / setting the standard
• Listening and Challenging Appropriately
• Providing constructive comments - not destructive
• Collectively getting things done – it is important to create a culture of getting
things done in a timely manner
• Committee members are to take all necessary actions to fulfill their allocated
• Delivering on our commitments